MiraZyme™ Odor Eliminator is a powerful blend of natural enzymes and microbes used to remove odors caused by mold, mildew and bacteria. McNett has identified, separated and reproduced a unique blend of 10 naturally occurring and highly adapted enzymes, microbes and other organic ingredients designed to identify and destroy odor.
1. Fill a sink, bathtub or large container with enough warm or cold water to submerge item.
2. Add 1⁄2 oz MiraZyme for 20 gallons of water and mix. Use 11⁄2 oz for a 55 gallon drum.
3. Unzip all garment and compartment zippers. Submerge item in solution, saturating inside and out.
4. Soak 5 minutes then remove.
5. DO NOT RINSE OR MACHINE DRY. Air dry item before use or storage.
NOTE: May darken some leathers. Test for
colorfastness before use.
FOR TENTS AND BIVY SACKS: Unzip doors and turn item inside out. Use 2 oz. MiraZyme in 20 gallons of water.
FOR STUBBORN OR SEVERE ODORS such as pet accidents, skunk spray, etc: Use approx. 1/2 oz. - 1 oz. per gallon.
STORAGE: Cap bottle tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
1. Mix MiraZyme with water in a ratio of 1/2 oz. per quart of water.
2. Spray solution directly onto odor source, saturating item inside and out.
3. Air dry.