||The Murmur 36 liter is the pack for an ultralight backpacker with a base weight of 5 pounds or less. You’ll know if this pack is for you! The Murmur features 20d 6.6 Cordura Nylon coated on both sides with silicone and a PU/silicone blend for optimal strength and waterproofness while being hyperlight!
- Roll-top closure buckles for streamlined shape, but can clip together in ‘dry bag’ style to use extension collar.
- Removable padded waist belt with integrated pockets, adjustable to two torso heights.
- Shoulder straps and waist belt constructed with low profile, but super comfortable, highly breathable wall mesh.
- Trekking pole holders and ice axe holder can be used at same time, with removable Velcro loops to secure items to pack.
- Large mesh pocket for drying items, or quick storage on trail without opening pack.
- Stretchy back panels hold included sit pad, or a thin sleeping pad, saving inside pack space, and allowing pad to be pulled out during rest breaks.
- Dual hydration tube ports and guide straps.
- Removable/adjustable sternum strap.
Unsure? Compare the differences of our backpack models!
Need help with the sizing? Find out how to properly fit a backpack!
Weight (all weights are approximate and average there is some slight variance)
- 8.35 oz. Pack only. (235 g.)
- Removable waist belt with pockets = 2.45 oz. (69 g.)
- Sitlight Pad = 1.5 - 2.0 oz. ( 43 - 56 g ) Close Cell foam can vary slighty in weight
- 12.30 oz. (349 g.) fully featured
Average Total weight of combined items = 12.7 ( 340 g )
- 2200 c.i. (36 l.) total
- 1,700 c.i. (28 l.) in main pack body to extension collar seam
- 500 c.i. (8 l.) in main pocket
- 20 lb. maximum carry capacity, 15lbs for comfort.
- One Size (16" - 24" torso) Generally fits people 5'4"-6'4"
- 28" - 42" waist for wasit belt
- 20 denier .97oz. per sq. yd. cordura nylon main body
- Select use of 100 denier robic nylon on bottom and stress points
- ultralight micro mesh
- Height 22”
- Width 11”
- Depth 4.5 “
- Extension collar adds another 9" of height
Sweet little packReview by Marco
What a nice pack! I had it out a little more than two weeks since I had it. It really did the job. I was amazed at the fabric, so thin and light, yet strong, too. A really, really nice pack.
(Posted on 9/28/14)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)