EXTREME ULTRALIGHT FULLY FEATURED
This iteration of the Murmur was painstakingly designed by Glen Van Peski himself and is his pack of choice for all of his hiking. Suitable for base weights of 5lbs or LESS only, you'll know if this pack is right for you.
- Main body of tough-but-light 20d Type 6.6 Cordura Nylon, coated both sides, one with silicone, other with PU/silicone blend, for optimal strength/weight/waterproofness ratio.
- Select reinforcements with super-tough 100d nylon, woven by shuttleless loom, with double PU coating.
- Power Mesh and Darlington Mesh for back panel and pockets, respectively.
- Removable/adjustable sternum strap.
- Removable padded waist belt with integrated pockets, adjustable to two torso heights.
- Reversed recessed coil pocket zippers to minimize dust and moisture intrusion.
- Shoulder straps and waist belt constructed with low profile, but super comfortable, highly breathable wall mesh.
- Hydration tube guide strap on shoulder straps.
- Roll-top closure buckles for streamlined shape, but can clip together in ‘dry bag’ style to use extension collar.
- Trekking pole holders and ice axe holder can be used at same time, with removable Velcro loops to secure items to pack.
- Large mesh pocket for drying items, or quick storage on trail without opening pack.
- Haul loop for ease of lifting.
- Side pockets for water bottle or small ditty bag, are low to allow a water bottle to be retrieved, lie flat when not in use, and have the mesh stretch panels facing backwards to minimize damage in brush.
- Tougher fabric extends up over bottom of side pockets, to catch the wear point for a water bottle.
- Three loops inside accommodate a variety of hydration systems.
- Hydration tube ports on right and left sides.
- Three loops under top pad holder, on outside of pack, for hanging hydration reservoir behind the sit pad.
- Stretchy back panels hold included sit pad, or a thin sleeping pad, saving inside pack space, and allowing pad to be pulled out during rest breaks.
- Lash loops include reflective stripe for nighttime safety.