Join Andrew Skurka and Gossamer Gear Trail Ambassador Paul Magnanti for a Backpacking Fundamentals course in Rocky Mountain National Park.
Critical course info
- Length: 3 days/2 nights
- Max client/guide ratio: 5:1
- Primary objective: Learning
- Teaching level: Beginner
- Physical intensity: Low
- Prerequisites & expectations: Yes
- Trip itinerary
Who should take this course?
You should consider yourself one of the following:
- First-time backpacker with some day-hiking and/or car-camping experience, and interested in learning to go on multi-day overnight trips;
- Beginner backpacker who wants to rapidly improve your know-how; or,
- Intermediate backpacker who wants to refine your skills and/or modernize your gear.